|15 Day EML Viewer Pro Free Trial. Requires Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server|
|EML Viewer Pro main screen|
With EML Viewer Pro, you can search through directories and sub-directories filled with EML files, and manage those files in important ways:
- Export EML files to PDF,
- with file attachments extracted to disk
- with file attachments embedded as files
- with most file attachments converted to the image
- Export EML files to MBOX
- Export EML files to GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, PNG
- Export EML files to CSV (excel)
- Export EML files to HTML or MHT
- Batch print EML files
- Search EML files
- Perform EML file conversion operations from the command line
- Adjustable User Interface
EML Viewer Pro is a multi-functional email viewer. It is actually six email viewers in one. In addition to EML files, you also use EML Viewer Pro to manage Outlook .PST files, .OST files, .MSG files, Winmail.dat files and MHT or MHTML files. Microsoft Outlook is not required for EML Viewer Pro to open Outlook .pst or .msg files.
EML Viewer Pro is designed to save you time. The most important functions are quickly accessible through the main toolbar.
|EML Viewer Pro Toolbar|
Toolbar accessible functions include:
- Reply to Email
- Reply All to Email
- Forward Email and attachments
- Search email messages
- Print email messages
- Quick Append Email to a PDF file
As of version 4.6 of EML Viewer Pro, some additional functions have been moved to the main tool bar for your convenience.
|Email Export functions on the EML Viewer Pro tool bar|
Export EML to PDF
EML Viewer Pro is a great tool for export EML files to PDF format. Using the Export functionality on the toolbar, you can easily exported your selected email messages to PDF and other formats.
Select the emails to convert in the mail list, choose the desired Export Profile (such as PDF – attachments embedded which will convert your selected email to PDF format), then click the Export button (green down arrow). EML Viewer Pro will go to work exporting your email messages.
EML Viewer Pro lets you perform four specific EML to PDF operations:
- EML Files can be exported with file attachments extracted.
- Embed file attachments within the PDF file. This means that the file is stored within the PDF as a separate file which can later be extracted by any standards compliant PDF viewer (like Adobe Reader).
- You can also convert most file attachment within a .eml file into the PDF image. If an attachment is unable to be converted, it will then be embedded within the PDF file to preserve the context.
- Export EML files individually to an existing PDF file. This means you can individually export email messages as you discover them, to a single PDF file.
Download a free trial of EML Viewer Pro and use it for 15 full days, with no obligation.
If you need a capable EML viewer without all of the features of EML Viewer Pro, click here to learn about the Lite version, called EML Viewer Lite.